Just 18 more days until Christmas! Or just “2” more Sundays to go before the big day!!
Which also means, just over two weeks left to get your training done and out the way, ready for the New Year!!
Or if you are stuck for a Secret Santa Gift…
This year we are staying open right until Friday 23rd December and we have got plenty of courses planned in over the run up to Christmas:
- 8th Dec – Manual Handling, Working at Height and Abrasive Wheels
- 9th Dec – CCNSG Refresher and SSSTS Refresher
- 12th Dec – PASMA (Mobile Towers) and UKATA Asbestos Awareness
- 13th Dec – Health & Safety Awareness (Ask us about completing your CSCS test after the course)
- 15th Dec – Confined Space Awareness
- 16th Dec – SEATS Environmental
- 19th Dec – SMSTS (Mon-Fri)
- 21st Dec – Health & Safety Awareness (Ask us about completing your CSCS test after the course)
- 22nd & 23rd Dec – SSSTS & SMSTS Refresher
In construction news this week…
Six contractors have become the first firms to achieve a new Kitemark for BIM launched today by standards body BSI. The first firms worldwide to achieve the Kitemark for PAS 1192-2 are: Balfour Beatty, BAM Ireland, BAM Construct UK, Gammon Construction, Skanska UK and voestapline Metsec.
Morgan Sindall pulls off second contracts league double. They have been crowned winner of the monthly and annualised leagues of new orders for the second month running.
Ladder fall costs Volvo £900,000. The national truck, bus and plant division of Volvo has been fined £900,000 after one of its workers fell and suffered head injuries.
If you would like to book or like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.