The SEATS training course will provide delegates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. The course has been designed to provide the basic environmental knowledge that sub-contractors are required to know and demonstrate to major contractors.
Duration: 1 day
– The significance and importance of the environment
– A basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems
– Site waste management
– Prevention of pollution and water management
– Use of energy and resources
– Being a responsible contractor and a good neighbour (including statutory nuisance, communications, archaeology and heritage)
Certification: Delegates successfully completing the course are awarded CITB Certification, which is valid for 5 years.
Please click here for our Doncaster course schedule (Opens in new page).
Alternatively visit: www.trainingsolutionsdirect.co.uk for our nationwide course list.