Confined Space Awareness
Course Aim: The aim of this course is to prepare candidates with the principles of Confined Space Awareness.
This course is suitable for all personnel who may work near confined spaces or may be associated with confined space operations but are not required to enter a confined space.
This course can be tailored to meet specific clients needs for the general awareness of employees.
Course Duration: 0.5 days
– An awareness of the legislation applying to Confined Spaces working
– Principles of Confined Space Risks/Hazards
– Principles of Confined Space Identification and Classification
– The importance of personal hygiene to prevent cross contamination
– The importance of personal hygiene when working with confined spaces, biological agents and diseases
– The Health and Safety responsibilities of a manager/employer
– The importance of reporting accidents, ill health and other incidents
Certification: On completion of the course a certificate will be issued.
Please click here for our Doncaster course schedule (Opens in new page).
Alternatively, visit www.trainingsolutionsdirect.co.uk for nationwide course dates.