The SEATS training course (Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme) will provide delegates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. The course has been designed to provide the basic environmental knowledge that sub-contractors are required to know and demonstrate to major contractors.
Duration: 1 day
– The significance and importance of the environment
– A basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems
– Site waste management
– Prevention of pollution and water management
– Use of energy and resources
– Being a responsible contractor and a good neighbour (including statutory nuisance, communications, archaeology and heritage)
Certification: Delegates successfully completing the course are awarded CITB Certification, which is valid for 5 years.
Please click here for our Doncaster course schedule (Opens in new page).
Alternatively visit: www.trainingsolutionsdirect.co.uk for our nationwide course list.